- This page is now outdated.
- Word Grrls – Writing inspiration, creative writing exercises and ideas.
- ASCII Artist – My own ASCII art illustrations. This site is not as active as I would like.
- Road Trip Directory – About road trips and urban exploration. An idea I’m working on.
- Wrecky Rat Bird – I will put up my urban exploration (mostly rural) photographs here.
- Green Living History – About green living, history, traditions and some Pagan ideas. Not an active site right now.
- Laura the Canadian Explorer – Adventures in Obesity: Cause life keeps happening even when you don’t look like you fit in. Migrated my personal blog here and it stuck.
- DIY Creative Blogging – Creative web publishing you can do yourself.
Originally uploaded by phrenzee
I hope to make this my first Spring rural exploration road trip. Hard to see something with all that work on mouldings and such just left to fall to ruin. I really want to spend time and see it all, to the last detail of that detailed work.
From what I heard someone does own the property (of course) and they may be unsettled by explorers. I will see if I can talk to someone and get permission. I’ve always had good luck doing that, so far. Would be a real shame if I didn’t get to see this one. I’m still sorry I missed getting to see inside of the gorgeous artsy looking house with the weathervane.